Tuesday 26 April 2016

BRINKLEY DAVIES
















































Throw back to one of my favourite shoots to date with my girl crush Brinkley Davies. I remember being petrified the night before this shoot because so much had to go right for it to come together... and I was also super raw with my camera so I was having nightmares about coming home with no shots at all.

In hindsight I should have just realised that you really can't take a bad pic of Brinkley. I mean that FACE, those EYES... that BOD! And her super hunky BF Ty who we roped in for the shoot is not too bad on the eye either.

In the end it was one of those shoots where you come home completely and utterly exhausted but so on top of the world with your dream team that you walk around with a gangster swag like you own the town (or kitchen in my case).

For such a rookie with my little budget Canon SLR I look back on this pics with a bit of pride (which is very rare for me). Back then this was just a look book shoot that served a purpose to sell clothes. Its only now that I am out of that game that I can step back and actually appreciate all the hard work and anxiety that went into this shoot. And it gets me really pumped to do another shoot like this... Brinkley and her perfectly round bum deserve a take two!


Photography and Creative Direction: Danielle Symes
Models: Brinkley Davies & Tyron Swan
H&MU: Millie Herd
Styling: Danielle Symes
Location: Port Lincoln, South Australia (2015)


No comments:

Post a Comment