Wednesday 1 June 2016

WESTFIELD #OWNYOURSTORY CAMPAIGN

















Well I'm pretty darn excited to finally share this campaign I worked on for Westfield... and when I say worked I mean I worked my Krispy Kreme loving ass off!

I was the stylist, creative director, photographer and videographer so by the end of the day that bottle of red I polished off didn't even touch the sides, but being the control freak that I am I loved taking it on.

I got to work with 5 of Adelaide's up and comers in the blogging and media scene... Jamie Reilly (the pregnancy unicorn), Charnie Reeves (face goals), Millie Herd (#browsonfleek), Nicola Cross (real life mermaid) and Andrew Hayes (walking Colgate Whitening advertisement). We chatted about everything from how horrible it was to be up so early to why they always look so immaculately put together. 

I also need to say a BIG THANK YOU to the Hotel Richmond for letting us tear your premises apart for an entire morning!

Check out the whole campaign and interviews HERE 

And a little #BTS video never hurts...

No comments:

Post a Comment