Tuesday 30 August 2016

SOCIALLY SUBLIME





































Its all in the details... and never have I appreciated that more than during this shoot with events planner Marisa from Socially Sublime. Marisa did not let one little thing go un-noticed... she had this shoot styled to the last detail, including the perfect amount of flame on each candle! I love working with people that are as passionate about their work as I am, it shows in the end result and makes my job a whooooole lot easier in post!

Marisa started her company at the beginning of the year after working in LA for a few years. One thing that stands out to me about her is that she isn't a trend follower, she has a timeless style that she puts a unique spin on for her clients so you can guarantee that you won't look back on your wedding album in 20 years and say "why the hell did I scatter so many geometric, copper candles holders everywhere!"

Check out Marisa's brand new website HERE

PHOTOGRAPHY: Danielle Symes
CONCEPT AND STYLING: Socially Sublime
FLOWERS: Lilli-Anthus Floral Design
FURNITURE: Two Brothers Event Co
LINEN: Chaircovers Over All
CHARGER PLATES: La Vianto Wedding and Event Hire
VENUE: Paxton Winery



1 comment:

  1. They delivered the Flower Bouquets the day before to our room, and they were beautiful, and exactly like my picture I had sent. I never got to see the groom's corsage, as it went missing from our hotel's fridge, but the bridal bouquet was stunning, as well as the mothers' and fathers' corsages.

    ReplyDelete